Craft Beer Sales rep
This is a unique opportunity to work for a dynamic, entrepreneurial company to expand our market presence in the Southcentral and Southeast Wisconsin areas. The Craft Beer Sales Rep is responsible for growing sales of Sunshine Brewing Company’s craft beer lineup. This will be achieved by selling & delivering our beer at liquor & grocery stores as well as dining & drinking establishments throughout the region and conducting beer tastings at these locations.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for craft beer and a desire meet new people and create lasting professional relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Expand our market by introducing our beer to new retail accounts on a weekly basis.
- Sell to and deliver beer to liquor & grocery stores as well as dining & drinking establishments for existing accounts.
- Serve as the Sunshine Brewing Company Brand Ambassador within the market to promote and reinforce the company's vision and dedication to producing world class quality craft beer
- Build and maintain close working relationships accounts in the region.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports and accomplishments recap to Sales Manager
- Serve as key contact for account/ customer questions regarding products, prices, availability.
- Create and execute market events (tastings, beer dinners, promotions) to drive sales in the territory and to solidify and grow our account and customer base
- MUST be able to approach complete strangers and strike up a conversation.
- Well organized, self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- High level of integrity, confidence, and the ability to forge strong professional relationships quickly
- Craft Brewery & Beer knowledge is a must
- Cicerone Certified Craft Beer Server a plus
- Must have schedule flexibility due to evening & weekend tastings and marketing events. Beer tastings usually last between 2-3 hours and take place in the late afternoon or early evening on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at these retailers.
- Current, valid driver's license with a clean driving record and current insurance.
- Will be required to use own vehicle for business and must be clean, presentable and fully operational that reflects professionalism.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Able to lift and/or move cases of beer up to 30 pounds ¼ BBL Kegs up to 90 pounds.